Gas Safety

Gas Safety

UK gas safety regulations require that landlords arrange an annual gas safety inspection at each one of their properties. This check must be carried out by a registered, qualified engineer and the property must at least meet the minimum standards set out in the Gas Safety (Installation and Use Regulations 1998). We work with reliable professional partners to provide this service to landlords.

Furthermore, once we have arranged your gas safety certificate, we will remind you annually in the future when it needs updating and carry this out on your behalf so that you don’t have to worry about keeping it up to date. In this way, we offer peace of mind that one of the most important legal aspects of letting a property is taken care of and all the documentation is in place.

Do your electrics need testing?

Landlords are required to ensure all electrics in a rental property are safe when a tenant moves in. Click here to find out more and book your test today.

Get a quote

Fill in your details for more information about this service and to request a quote.

By submitting your details you consent to being contacted by Intus Lettings by telephone & email for this & similar services.

Register for updates

Register for updates, offers, events & more